How to prepare for Olympiads
Science Olympiad Foundation (SOF) organizes and formulates six Olympiads each year, namely IEO, NSO, NCO, ICO, IGKO, and IMO.
The preparation for Olympiads gives you early exposure to the competitive exams. The preparation for Olympiads is comprehended by a focused schedule that uplifts your best approach in contrasting topics and content.
The preparation involves answering mock questions after learning the concepts regularly while preparing quick notes for revision.
Short and quick notes are convenient during revision for the last few days of your schedule for the Olympiad exam.
The preparation phase is the time to act smart and work hard with complete dedication.
Students, while preparing for any Olympiad, should keep these specifics points in their mind-
- They should know their syllabus entirely and thoroughly before beginning their preparation.
- They should pre-plan their studying schedule and commence their studies in advance (last-minute preparation creates panic).
- They should gather and accumulate the required study materials and resources beforehand to prevent last-minute chaos and hassle (Students should also go through the study materials available Online to get vast information on the topics.)
- They should make a proper timetable which will provide efficiency in their learning process and provide them with enough time to practice varieties of questions.
- Students should eat healthy and should exercise to stay fit and active
Learning is a huge process in itself. Parents should help their kids to study smart, not hard, and score well.
Olympiad requires in-depth preparation that needs to be done with complete concentration. Parents should encourage their children to believe in themselves and stay motivated throughout the learning process and exams.
Article research and published by Nashra Ahmad (Tutor at AcadPrime)